Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Swapping Build repositories
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:14:01 +1100

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:11:19 +0100, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 09:03:49PM +1100, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
Hello,
Whats the proper way to swap your build repositories.
I want to 'Remove' openSUSE_Factory and insert 'openSUSE_11.1' and do
that
so all packages in my 'MyHome Project'

Is is correct to do the following.
1. Use the [Add Repository] option and add openSUSE_11.1
2. Use the [Remove] under the Action column and remove
'openSUSE_Factory'.

Yes.

3. Go into each Package and press [Trigger Rebuild]

It will automatically rebuild everything necessary.

Ciao, Marcus

When I tried to remove the 'openSUSE_Factory' repository and got the
following error.

Really remove repository 'openSUSE_Factory'? yes

openSUSE Webclient Error:

Error Details:
Errorcode: package_save_error
Message: error saving project: Repository home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
cannot be deleted because following repos link against it:
home:psmt:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory
home:elvigia:branches:home:doiggl/openSUSE_Factory

So how Do I unlink/disable/remove the openSUSE_Factory linkages ?
Cheers Glenn