Re: [opensuse-buildservice] waiting times for packages to build on Open SUSE Build service
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 19:36:51 +1100

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:50:36 +0100, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Depends against what you build.

This is currently normal, when you build against openSUSE:Factory, since
this has atm low prio settings (since we focus on finalizing 11.2).

Anything else should have been build meanwhile, we had free build power
this morning and it even started to build openSUSE:Factory.

What else can I build it against that would be faster turn around time, e.g
11,1 maybe ?

Thanks Glenn