Re: [opensuse-buildservice] waiting times for packages to build on Open SUSE Build service
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:50:36 +0100
Am Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009 07:00:16 schrieb doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello
I checked some packages on the Open SUSE Build service and they are still
on the 'blocked' list after 36 hours or so, Is that normal waiting times ,
and can that be sped up in any way, so a 24 hour turnaround may be
possible.

Depends against what you build.

This is currently normal, when you build against openSUSE:Factory, since this
has atm low prio settings (since we focus on finalizing 11.2).

Anything else should have been build meanwhile, we had free build power this
morning and it even started to build openSUSE:Factory.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH