Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project naming
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:07:46 +0000
Hi Adrian,

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
Am Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009 17:54:04 schrieb Christian:

Hi,

in spec file is a "Group: " required.
Why aren't Project Names not identical to Group Names ?

e.g. postfix

Project: server:mail
Group: Productivity/Networking/Email/Servers

Group names are more or less specified in rpm spec and our guidelines. And a
group shall not change for a package, just because it is (temporarly) put in
another project.

Yes, I do not want to change the Group in spec.
I would like to have seen and found postfix in a Project called just
like the Groupname.

Productivity:Networking:Email:Servers

If you browse in YAST for groups and later on d.o.o you won't find such a
project. :(

Regards
Chris