[opensuse-buildservice] Weirdness I do not understand w.r.t. cifs-mount
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 17:04:31 -0400
Hi,

I am looking to understand some curious behavior I am observing w.r.t. cifs-mount.

On my openSUSE 11.1 box:

-> rpm -q --whatprovides /sbin/mount.cifs
cifs-mount-3.2.7-11.4.1

And when I use the software search facility I can find a package there. Yet when searching the build service for cifs-mount it comes up empty.

So how can the software search come up with a package that apparently does not get built?

Thanks,
Robert

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx 781-464-8147