Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian/Ubuntu repos get signed now
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:22:12 +0200
Am Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009 09:17:01 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Hi,

thanks to a patch from Chuan the debian and ubuntu repos will be signed
now.

Sorry ... the patch is in fact from Carsten Hoeger ...

Carsten, please take my honestly apology for this.

bye
adrian

I hope your users are aware that they need to import the gpg key first, to
be able add or to continue to use the .deb repos.

You may want to notify your users individually.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH