[opensuse-buildservice] Question about SLE10 repositories
  • From: Detlef Steuer <detlef.steuer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:51:31 +0200
Today I received the following question form a user:

----- snip
I am trying to install R-package from the One-click Install but am
running into problems. The R-base.ymp file that you have is looking for
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/SUSE:/SLE-10:/SDK/standard

I am installing this with OCICLI and it bombs out because it cannot find
that particular directory. Can you please suggest a workaround for this?
----- snip

Well, he's right, there's no such directory on download.opensuse.org,
nevertheless it is given in R-base.ymp, generated by the build service
itself.

Where can I (or he) find the information how to handle dependencies for
SLE-10?

Thx
Detlef