[opensuse-buildservice] small patch to build-compare
  • From: <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:22:47 -0500
build-compare brings a dependency for build.rpm in the build root for just one
utility: "unrpm". However, unrpm is just a ~50 line shell script that can be
written in one line, removing the dependency on build.rpm.

In two places, I changed "unrpm -q $oldrpm" to:
rpm2cpio $oldrpm | cpio -di --unconditional --preserve-modification-time

And now build-compare is running properly in my private obs instance.

--
Michael