Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:59:56 +0200
Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 10/13/2009 11:38 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Remaining concern: gitorious has no commit mails yet, this might be a
blocking
issue.

Every repository has its own atom feed[1]. I guess it is a better
solution for gitorious not to send millions of emails per day :-) If you
really need commit emails and feed is not working for you, one can still
write a service that watches the feed and sends notifications via email.

[1] in format: http://gitorious.org/<project>/<repo>.atom
e.g.: http://gitorious.org/opensuse/scout.atom

For me it would be a regression not to get commit mails with a full diff.
Because I like to stay up to date which changes get committed to
the code I'm working on.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools