Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:17:57 +0200
Am Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009 13:14:19 schrieb Pavol Rusnak:
On 10/13/2009 11:38 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Remaining concern: gitorious has no commit mails yet, this might be a
blocking issue.

Every repository has its own atom feed[1]. I guess it is a better
solution for gitorious not to send millions of emails per day :-) If you
really need commit emails and feed is not working for you, one can still
write a service that watches the feed and sends notifications via email.

well, I still would prefer optional mails in addition. They were very usefull
in my personal working style so far, since I just need to switch between my
work on my mail folder (what I need to do anyway), but not keep also always a
browser with a certain page open.

And it seems I am not alone with this.

bye
adrian