[opensuse-buildservice] Buildservice issue [Fwd: Build failure of home:worldcitizen/openQRM for openSUSE_Factory/x86_64]
  • From: "Joop Boonen" <joop_boonen@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:35:53 +0200
I currently the following. I saw it for more packages.

packages that should't be build are still build.

<quote>

jboonen@peacock:~/work/OBS/> osc meta pkg home:worldcitizen openQRM
<package project="home:worldcitizen" name="openQRM">
<title></title>
<description>openQRM is the next generation, open-source Data-center
management platform. Its fully pluggable architecture focuses on
automatic, rapid- and appliance-based deployment, monitoring,
high-availability, cloud computing and especially on supporting and
conforming multiple virtualization technologies. openQRM is a
single-management console for the complete IT-infra structure and
provides a well defined API which can be used to integrate third-party
tools as additional plugins.</description>
<person userid="worldcitizen" role="maintainer"/>
<build>
<disable repository='Fedora_10'/>
<disable repository='Fedora_11'/>
<disable repository='Mandriva_2008'/>
<disable repository='Mandriva_2009'/>
<disable repository='Mandriva_2009.1'/>
<disable repository='SLE_10'/>
<disable repository='SLE_11'/>
<disable repository='openSUSE_Factory'/>
<enable/>
</build>
<publish>
<enable/>