[opensuse-buildservice] Need some help with project setup etc.
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:15:12 -0400
Hi,

I could use some help with the build service.

I would eventually like to get perlcritic working in OBS. percritic depends on various other modules, one of them being B-Keywords. B-Keywords is a simple Perl module, and thus I figured it would be a good place for me to start learning about the build service and how to use it.

I've managed to create my home project and somehow I even managed to create a perlcritic sub-project. ALthough I am not sure how I did this.

Now my questions:
1.) Since B-Keywords is just Perl how can I manage to create a noarch package?
2.) As far as I can tell perl-B-Keywords sits at the top level of my home project. However, I'd like it to be a sub-project. How can I move it to be a sub-project?
3.) On my local build I get the error "error: failed to stat /sys/kernel/debug: No such file or directory" what does this mean?
4.) On the server the build fails apparently due to: "perl-B-Keywords-1.09-3.1.i586.rpm: directories not owned by a package:", what does this mean and how can I fix it.

The project is home:rjschwei (https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Arjschwei)

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert