Re: Antw: [opensuse-buildservice] remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 09:13:57 +0200
Am Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009 19:45:54 schrieb Marcel Ritter:
"Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 10/3/2009
um 06:51

PM in Nachricht <ha7vdr$ilu$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I am running local OBS 1.6.0. There are a lot of failures like:

response from watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public
remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
retrying in 60 seconds

for both i586 and x64 schedulers. It happens very often and I need a
solution how to fix it. I can't understand why restarting of my
schedulers returns they to working state.

Hi,

we're running the very same setup - same problems.

However our instance worked quite well for quite some time, the problems
started just a few days before the planned power outage in Nuremberg some
weeks ago.

Any help on this topic?

This is no real error, the event listen connections always time out after some
time, but they get re-established again automatically.

We may should suppress the messages for this ...

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH