Antw: [opensuse-buildservice] remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
  • From: "Marcel Ritter" <Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 19:45:54 +0200

"Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 10/3/2009 um
06:51
PM in Nachricht <ha7vdr$ilu$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I am running local OBS 1.6.0. There are a lot of failures like:

response from watcher for https://api.opensuse.org/public
remote error: 504 Gateway Time-Out
retrying in 60 seconds

for both i586 and x64 schedulers. It happens very often and I need a
solution how to fix it. I can't understand why restarting of my schedulers
returns they to working state.

Hi,

we're running the very same setup - same problems.

However our instance worked quite well for quite some time, the problems
started just a few days before the planned power outage in Nuremberg some
weeks ago.

Any help on this topic?

Bye,
Marcel