[opensuse-buildservice] manual repository sync
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:14:34 +0200
Hi,

just before the power outage of the OBS servers I've updated a package
in the mozilla repository. Most likely because of the outage that didn't
get synced correctly after the outage.
Since then I've added a package but still the package is not synced
(probably because the added package is noarch and the missing update is
arch?).
I don't want to rebuild one of the packages just to rebuild something.
Can a repo get synced manually? Could someone please trigger that?

Wolfgang