[opensuse-buildservice] strange expansion error
  • From: Filipe Fernandes <ocefpaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 12:06:23 -0400
Dear all

I'm new to OBS, so please pardon my inexperience. The following question
has probably an easy solution.

I'm creating a project where, even after its dependency successfully
compiled, the package still complains about expansion error. What is
curios is that this happens only for x86_64 arch, the i586 succeed.

My project is at:
# home:ocefpaf
and the packages that give the expansion error are:

nco:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=nco&project=home%3Aocefpaf
and python-basemap
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=python-basemap&project=home%3Aocefpaf

Thank you all for the attention.

ps: Where can I find more in-depth information for the "expert-flags"
options?