Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: chrpath and SLE10, SLE11
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:36:40 +0200
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 06:50:44PM +0400, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Christoph Thiel wrote:

Which packages needs chrpath to build? From looking at the package lists
of the SLE 11 SDK, I figured that chrpath is only on i586, since it's not
needed for building SLE11 on other platforms.

There is eso-midas from science project. Admin of project 'science' turned
on the building for SLEs by default. And It looks like chrpath is only
reason for failure. eso-midas is professional astronomical software. I know
a lot of people who use it with openSUSE, but I know nothing about SLE.
Should I just disable building for SLE in order to avoid the problem?

The quickest fix would be to just link chrpath from openSUSE and build it
for SLE in your repo.

Please file a bugreport, adding details to it, so that we can look into
adding the package for other archs on the SDK 11.

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development