[opensuse-buildservice] Re: chrpath and SLE10, SLE11
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:50:44 +0400
Christoph Thiel wrote:

Which packages needs chrpath to build? From looking at the package lists
of the SLE 11 SDK, I figured that chrpath is only on i586, since it's not
needed for building SLE11 on other platforms.

There is eso-midas from science project. Admin of project 'science' turned
on the building for SLEs by default. And It looks like chrpath is only
reason for failure. eso-midas is professional astronomical software. I know
a lot of people who use it with openSUSE, but I know nothing about SLE.
Should I just disable building for SLE in order to avoid the problem?

Please file a bugreport, adding details to it, so that we can look into
adding the package for other archs on the SDK 11.

Best,
Christoph