Re: [opensuse-buildservice] AdrianS , Could you please, set the ppc filter for MonoOSC in openSUSE:Factory:Contrib?
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:23:27 +0200
2009/9/30 Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>:
On Wednesday 30 of September 2009 11:20:29 Petit Eric wrote:
Hi

It would be better to use proper opensuse-contrib ML instead of this one.
Adrian is not a maintainer of Contrib.

Anyway I'm not sure what do you want to do with MonoOSC. Do yo want to remove
ppc/ppc64 from package meta? Or something else? Why? ppc build does not work
in OBS, so there's no reason o do that.
seems to be a filter problem, i prefer keep it for Mac

Regards
Michal Vyskocil

--
Cordially.