Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Time for package move api.opensuse.org -> download.opensuse.org
  • From: Johannes Obermayr <johannesobermayr@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:14:51 +0200
Adrian Schröter:
Am Montag, 14. September 2009 15:09:24 schrieb Johannes Obermayr:

Hi,

I let build some packages on buid service and recognized, that most of them
were/are/will not been released in my home: directory on
download.opensuse.org (or only many hours later...)

So my questions are:
Are there any problems? Is this normal? Can I force/accelerate
copying/releasing "by hand"?

Before I forget: There is/was one package which is/was broken. But none of
the other packages depends on it. So this should not be the reason...

In general, the publisher is still stopped since thursday, so currently you
see no updates at all.

In particular, you home project contains some really evil aggregates, just
copying several Gigabytes without any need.

Can you just build against X11:XOrg and Kernel:HEAD instead of copying the
files ? (by editing project meta data "osc meta prj -e home:jobermayr".

bye
adrian

Hi,

I did what you said.

I am building now also against "openSUSE:Factory/snapshot" as "forced".[1][2]

There are following problems:

openSUSE_11.1:
- Built Packages have not been released since 21 Sep 2009.

openSUSE_Factory:
- Packages have been only "scheduled" since yesterday evening except "drm-all"
i586 which was built three times today (about 1 am German time, 4:33:14 UTC and
8:58:52 UTC [start times]) but with finishing it is/was "scheduled" again...
- Built Packages have not been released since 21 Sep 2009.
- Ruediger Oertel has a similiar project and his packages have been/are
built.[3]

Thanks
Johannes

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-kde/2009-09/msg00146.html