[opensuse-buildservice] Packages keep rebuilding (no commits and have no BuildRequires)
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:56:25 +0200
At home:RedDwarf:fakePackman all the packages keep rebuilding against
openSUSE_11.2 (openSUSE:Factory/snapshot) while the openSUSE_11.1
builds works fine. I'm disabling the build of all of them, but have
keep libmp4v2-devel for debugging purposes.

Any idea? It is the first commit, there are no new ones (note that I
removed and recreated the the package, perhaps something survived the
deletion?) and the packages have no BuildRequires that would explain
the rebuild.

Note that there are some files not included as sources in the spec
file (and I would prefer to keep this this way)... but if isn't a
problem for 11.1 I don't expect it to be for Factory.

Thanks.