[opensuse-buildservice] linked package kept in broken state
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 00:02:39 +0200
Hi,

I have the package python-logilab-astng in
home:frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop, which is linked from
home:frispete:branches:devel:languages:python. After fixing the source with
applying the upstream changes, the linked package is kept in broken state
("could not apply project.diff"). As I understand linked packages, they
fetch everything from the source - shouldn't it pick up the fixed stuff, at
least after a triggered rebuild?

Puzzled,
Pete