[opensuse-buildservice] Enable ARM 'acceleration' for debian builds on public OBS?
  • From: David Greaves <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:27:07 +0100
Hi guys (- especially Michael)

I was wondering if we could get a new drop of the build package onto the public
OBS this week?

The work I did (following Martin and Jan-Simon) on using a native compiler
inside a qemu chroot for debian/ubuntu ARM builds is working well locally
(kernels, Qt build) and just needs a slight tweak to allow it to build the
packages on the public service.

They are in SVN (r8090, r8091 FYI)

Doing this would reduce the Mer build load on the OBS quite significantly.

Adrian reviewed them on irc and was happy.
I think Martin has tested them ... Martin can you confirm?

Thanks

David

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."