Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Time for package move api.opensuse.org -> download.opensuse.org
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:31:36 +0200
Am Montag, 14. September 2009 15:09:24 schrieb Johannes Obermayr:
Hi,

I let build some packages on buid service and recognized, that most of them
were/are/will not been released in my home: directory on
download.opensuse.org (or only many hours later...)

So my questions are:
Are there any problems? Is this normal? Can I force/accelerate
copying/releasing "by hand"?

Before I forget: There is/was one package which is/was broken. But none of
the other packages depends on it. So this should not be the reason...

In general, the publisher is still stopped since thursday, so currently you
see no updates at all.

In particular, you home project contains some really evil aggregates, just
copying several Gigabytes without any need.

Can you just build against X11:XOrg and Kernel:HEAD instead of copying the
files ? (by editing project meta data "osc meta prj -e home:jobermayr".

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH