[opensuse-buildservice] Time for package move api.opensuse.org -> download.opensuse.org
  • From: Johannes Obermayr <johannesobermayr@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:09:24 +0200
Hi,

I let build some packages on buid service and recognized, that most of them
were/are/will not been released in my home: directory on download.opensuse.org
(or only many hours later...)

So my questions are:
Are there any problems? Is this normal? Can I force/accelerate
copying/releasing "by hand"?

Before I forget: There is/was one package which is/was broken. But none of the
other packages depends on it. So this should not be the reason...

Thanks.
Johannes