Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setup obs on localhost - what about repo server ?
  • From: 李建 <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 18:43:10 +0800
Sorry, I haven't meet this proplem. :-)

2009/9/4 Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi
Have you got the folowing problem ? :
http://en.opensuse.org/MonoOSC/Guide/Start#Possible_Mono_Bug

2009/9/4 李建 <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi, Petit

Maybe some info about MonoOSC have useful for you.

I've start "monoosc" from command, and input
my username/password in parameter window first.
but it have errors happen.

and then i clicked "cancel" on "parameter" window, MonoOSC seems die.

my mono-devel is mono-devel-2.4.2.3-2.fc12.i686

My fedora 12 have many questions, Maybe this doesn't a error for MonoOSC

Thanks the same!