Re: [opensuse-buildservice] _buildinfo inconsistency
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:39:09 +0200
Adrian Schröter napsal(a):
Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 20:58:00 schrieb Michal Marek:
add an option to disable this. BTW osc does have code to handle the
<release> element, so this is definitely a regression caused by a change
in bs_repserver.

Not really, the code in osc for this is rather new, but was never used
actually.

Ok.

E.g.
$ osc co openSUSE:11.1:Update psmisc
$ cd openSUSE:11.1:Update/psmisc
$ osc build standard x86_64
produces a package called psmisc-22.6-61.<RELEASE27>.x86_64.rpm.

I think we can publish the old release number also in the POST operation, but
does make this really something better ?

It avoids the ugly angle brackets (that break rpmlint btw).

hm, maybe we should set it always to zero, so it gets updated in any case
again (and --old-package or --force would be anyway needed as long do not a
current +1 what would mean the package would not get updated with the final
one from the server).

Ok, I myself don't really care what the exact value is.

thanks,
Michal