Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Buidl Team Meeting
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:36:01 +0200
Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 16:29:30 schrieb Luke Imhoff:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
adrian:
* Implemented python-keyring support to solve the reports about failed
authentifications with gnome-keyring by non-gnome users.

This is hugely useful to us running SLES 10 as it does not support
pythonn gnome-keyring. With PyCrypto's AES encryption we can have
secure passwords on SLES 10 and not have to upgrade to SLES 11 to get
gnome-keyring python support. Thank you. I assume this will be in osc
0.123 since 0.122 is already in RC?

it is part of 0.122. However, there is one thing open before we really can
release it.

You can anyway try it already from the openSUSE:Tools:UNSTABLE project.

You will need also python-keyring-kde or -gnome from openSUSE:Tools project in
addition to make use of that feature. You can also use plain python-keyring
only with wallet support.

I would be happy about any feedback regarding this support. I think only me
tested it so far, so who knows what this one breaks ...

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH