Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Buidl Team Meeting
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 09:29:30 -0500
Adrian Schröter wrote:
adrian:
* Implemented python-keyring support to solve the reports about failed authentifications with gnome-keyring by non-gnome users.
This is hugely useful to us running SLES 10 as it does not support pythonn gnome-keyring. With PyCrypto's AES encryption we can have secure passwords on SLES 10 and not have to upgrade to SLES 11 to get gnome-keyring python support. Thank you. I assume this will be in osc 0.123 since 0.122 is already in RC?