Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc results returns nothing
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:27:26 +0200
Am Dienstag, 8. September 2009 00:36:01 schrieb Jon Nelson:
I have a local OBS instance, using 1.6.0-14.1

For one of the packages, 'osc results' returns nothing. For the other
packages, everything works fine.
I'm able to checkout the package, update the package, alter the package,
etc... The package is a link to the another (same name) in a different
project.

Do you have a status inside of

?

With -H (minus the request:):

reply: 'HTTP/1.1 200 OK\r\n'
header: Connection: close
header: Content-Type: text/xml
header: ETag: "8b70f1a9a08a4114b5c31b52f5eb4007"
header: X-Opensuse-APIVersion: 0.1.1
header: Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
header: Content-Disposition: inline
header: X-Runtime: 0.06446
header: Content-Length: 352
header: Cache-Control: private
header: Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 22:27:46 GMT
header: Server: lighttpd/1.4.20

which is followed by a single blank line and then my bash prompt.

I've also tried restarting the obs server (*all* of the obs
components) and there is no immediate change.
Eventually, things seem to settle down and it works.

This appears to be related to the other issues I've been having with
using an "external" repo - it seems as though after one or more errors
using the opensuse.org API the build service goes off into never never
land and doesn't come back - jobs don't get scheduled, nothing gets
updated, etc... although the web and osc interfaces are still
responsive.

sounds like the scheduler did hangup, can you have a look how it hangs ?
(reading something or state S or ...)

SUSE Linux Products GmbH