Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Feature Request : Build Packages Download Counter
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 09:24:51 +0200
Am Montag, 7. September 2009 21:49:51 schrieb Death Knight:
Hi,
I am new on OpenSUSE build service. I compiled couple of program then
I feel absence of download counter in build packages.
Is it hard to implement? I think It 's easy to implement and great
feature for package builders or developers. I wonder which package
downloaded how much time. Statistics good for development motivation.

It is actually already implemented, but it performs not good enough, so it is
currently disabled.

We have currently no one looking inside of this, but everythin is in svn. So
if someone wants to have a look at this, we can give you a start.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH