Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.121 candidate
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:22:19 +0200
Am Montag, 7. September 2009 10:20:22 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Freitag, 4. September 2009 17:17:47 schrieb Jon Nelson:
I found another issue in 0.122pre.

In one project I have which is a /link/ do another, osc diff -rXX works
fine. However, if I expand (osc up --expand) the project, then osc diff
-rXX seems to give me /way/ more diff than is actually correct. If I
unexpand then osc diff -rXX works fine again.

Hm, yes, but that is a long standing osc issue, independend to this
release.

thinking again about this, what is the usecase at all ?

I mean, don't you just want to see changes, which are already commited,
excluding your local changes ?

In that case the rdiff command is a better friend.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH