Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Inconsistent build logs
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 10:07:55 +0200
Am Freitag, 4. September 2009 18:54:33 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Hi,

I get inconsistent build logs at the moment: my eric build in

home:frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop

was in failed state, I fixed it, and now I see build log from a week ago?

This happens during a finished build and when the scheduler has not picked up
the build (has nothing todo with finished state).

Yes, that is not nice, but only a cosmetic issue in very high load cases (what
we had on friday).

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH