Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc 0.121 candidate
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:17:47 -0500
I found another issue in 0.122pre.

In one project I have which is a /link/ do another, osc diff -rXX works fine.
However, if I expand (osc up --expand) the project, then osc diff -rXX
seems to give me /way/ more diff than is actually correct. If I
unexpand then osc diff -rXX works fine again.

With the exception of the check_filelist issue (and the above), the
new version of osc is working very well for me.

--
Jon