[opensuse-buildservice] Power Outage in Nuernberg Office Sep. 12.-13.
  • From: Lars Vogdt <lrupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:16:44 +0200
From Sep 12 to Sep 13 we will have a power outage in the Nuernberg

Downtime is planned from 2009-09-11 20:00 CEST (18:00 UTC) until
especially for developers - but we plan to avoid restrictions for
endusers during this downtime.

So far, the following services are definitively affected by this

* Build Service
* Mailing lists
* ...and more

Please have a look at the "downtime" wiki page to see the full list of
affected hosts.

Not affected:

* <lang> (all opensuse wikis)
** channels

The discussion to host at least and somewhere else is work in progress. We plan no
replacement for the other services as the downtime is not too large.

We will try to reduce/disable building on on
Thursday, so all mirrors should have "up-to date" packages over the

With kind regards,
Lars (on behalf of the openSUSE-Admins)