Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Tools to copy/branch project for release
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 10:42:18 +0200
Am Dienstag, 1. September 2009 20:46:25 schrieb Luke Imhoff:
I recall either in the IRC channel or in this mailing list, that
openSUSE had a tool for copying/branching a openSUSE:Factory when it was
time for a release, such as openSUSE:11.0. Is this tool available for
use for other OBS instances?

In the past we did this manually, but there is a bs_admin --clone-repository
call helping a bit meanwhile.

However, such a thing would be part of a real release management system within
OBS. We thought about that but nothing is planned atm.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH