Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Repost] How to "Setup initial distributions" in OBS ?
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 12:49:46 +0200
The web client https://build.opensuse.org/ or MonoOSC client could
help you to graphically setup Repository :-)

2009/9/1 李建 <lijian.gnu@xxxxxxxxx>:
Sorry to repost but I recive a "Post to
opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx denied" from mail server.

Hi, guys!

I've a question in "Setup initial distributions",

I've setup a obs environment already, I want to create a local source
repository,
but I a fresher on ruby and rails, I don't know how to initial a repository
for obs.

The README.SETUP have tow method, but doesn't fit for me neither. I've trie=
the
method two --use command "obs_mirror_project openSUSE:11.1 standard i586".
but always failed because timeout.

I've a Fedora-12-Alpha-i386-DVD.iso, I want to initial Fedora's repository
to my local build repository. Anyone has a experience to help me ?

Thanks,

--
李建

主页 http://jianlee.ylinux.org