[opensuse-buildservice] package download
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:55:26 +0200
Hello,
Is there an easier way of downloading packages from unpublished
repositories than one by one with copy&pase of URL-s? I mean,
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Adl9pf%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3AFactory
is not yet published, but I can get a package list at
https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:dl9pf:branches:openSUSE:Factory/crosscompiled/armv7el/
and download them copy&paste of package names from the XML files, for
example
https://api.opensuse.org/build/home:dl9pf:branches:openSUSE:Factory/crosscompiled/armv7el/mingetty/mingetty-1.0.7s-94.5.armv7l.rpm
to get mingetty.
Right now I can boot openSUSE ARM, but it is just base:build:arm, which
is pretty limited, without mingetty, udev, etc. I'd like to bring it to
console login, and then to sshd, but downloading packages this way is a
bit time consuming :-)
Bye,
CzP