Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Source for software.opensuse.org
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:23:49 +0200
Am Freitag, 21. August 2009 14:17:29 schrieb Luke Imhoff:
I'm trying to switch the *.opensuse.org links in our local OBS instance
to point to internal versions of those pages and was wondering where the
source for software.opensuse.org is located. It would be nice to be
able to do searches on the rpms we generate from our internal OBS the
same way I can for the public OBS now. If not all of
software.opensuse.org is available then at least the part that
corresponds to http://software.opensuse.org/search would be nice.

All is available of course ;)

Just look into

svn co
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse/trunk/buildservice/src/software

It is not packaged and you might want to patch the theming, but everything is
there.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH