[opensuse-buildservice] Source for software.opensuse.org
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:17:29 -0500
I'm trying to switch the *.opensuse.org links in our local OBS instance to point to internal versions of those pages and was wondering where the source for software.opensuse.org is located. It would be nice to be able to do searches on the rpms we generate from our internal OBS the same way I can for the public OBS now. If not all of software.opensuse.org is available then at least the part that corresponds to http://software.opensuse.org/search would be nice.