Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:10:15 +0200
Am Freitag, 21. August 2009 02:03:24 schrieb Paul Elliott:
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 09:44:35AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
%if 0%{?debian_version}

I have experimented with conditionals like this and
the behaviour I observe is that the build service behaves
like they are always false.

Substitute, required works if used unconditionaly. But if
you use %if expressions like the above, and it behaves
as if it is always false.

I am trying to vary the way my project builds depending on
platform. Therefore I should not define, but only use these macros.

Where are these expressions documented?

They are rpm like, so rpm macros are basically the specification.

What is and example project that uses expressions like this
to vary behaviour depending on platform?

osc meta prjconf openSUSE:Tools

There is a different definition for the images repo.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH