Re: [opensuse-buildservice] different control files for different debian platforms?
  • From: Paul Elliott <pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 19:03:24 -0500
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 09:44:35AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
%if 0%{?debian_version}

I have experimented with conditionals like this and
the behaviour I observe is that the build service behaves
like they are always false.

Substitute, required works if used unconditionaly. But if
you use %if expressions like the above, and it behaves
as if it is always false.

I am trying to vary the way my project builds depending on
platform. Therefore I should not define, but only use these macros.

Where are these expressions documented?

What is and example project that uses expressions like this
to vary behaviour depending on platform?

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J