Re: [opensuse-buildservice] server:php repository warning
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:02:14 +0200

hello cristian & others,

can such informations, which only target the content of the build service, but
not the build service technology itself please go to opensuse-packaging ml ?

I would like to have this (opensuse-buildservice) ml more target for build
service developers (or for support, in case a packager thinks it is a service
issue and not a code/packaging problem).

thanks
adrian