Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change my email address?
  • From: Paul Elliott <pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:46:09 -0500
On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 03:31:35PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Not really, and we just verified that it works in general.

When you are at the login dialog, click on "Manager Account" on the left and
change your settings. When you relogin into build.opensuse.org or use
api.opensuse.org the email address will get updated there.

However, this get not yet transfered to hermes.

bye
adrian

OK that works.

--