Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packagers Section in Weekly News
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:42:09 +0200
On 8/19/2009 at 10:37, "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello Mates,

today i got an interesting Idea in our Weekly News Survey. An User asks
for an own Packaging Section. He mean that that is an place for
Packagers to announce fixed Packages (with an Bugzilla Reference).
So the Weekly News Format is maybe:

* Bugzilla-Number and Summary
* Package and Version
* Date and Packager
* Free Text: What is changed. (Short Issue).

Exists interesting about that Idea? Would Packager like to announce
through the Weekly News?

I'd suggest (at least for Factory) to follow the opensuse-commit mailing list
:) Every package change passes there already. And I'm actually not sure
I want to inform you for every package I change :) this can be a lot of mails
coming in your direction.

Dominique