[opensuse-buildservice] package publishing issues
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 09:54:23 -0400
Hi:

The server:php and server:php:extensions repositories are taking a
significant amount of time that varies between 3 days to weeks to get
already built packages published to the download server, I was wondering
how exactly the obs chooses what to publish and when, and if that is
configurable .. let's say:

I have target A in server:php and target B in server:php:extensions, B
uses A for build and hence depends on it, If A rebuilds I want to have A
and B published at the same time to avoid inconsistencies, is that
possible ?