Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unowned directories question
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:56:52 +1000
Hello,
I wanted to do something very simple at this stage to try out, so I tried
the following.

1. I comment out the line (not required) %ghost
%{bzinstallprefix}/bugzilla/bugzilla-req

2. Next I want to add in the next 4 lines.
%{bzinstallprefix}/etc/httpd
%{bzinstallprefix}/etc/httpd/conf.d
%{bzinstallprefix}/usr/share/bugzilla/extensions
%{bzinstallprefix}/usr/share/bugzilla/lib

Question:
At what section in the .specfile do I add them into ?, so the ownership
can be set on them after they have been unpacked/compiled ?.
Previously I tried that in the %files section but that was too early in
the process, I got a 'File not found' error, so it must be set some where
else later, can you help me on where to place these lines of code in the
.specfile please

Specfile ->
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=bugzilla.spec&package=Bugzilla&project=home%3Adoiggl
Lastlog ->