Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is this a bug in osc?
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:41:50 +0200
On 08/17/2009 08:27 PM, Luke Imhoff wrote:
Did you osc add FILE (or run osc addremove) in the OBS package
directory before running osc ci?

Dave Plater wrote:
I removed a package from my build service project and home directory ( a
.desktop file) and then found that it was necessary so I put it back in
my local project directory. Then I performed an osc ci and it checked in
three files that I had changed but failed to include the above mentioned
package is this normal and I should manually upload new files or is this
a bug?
Regards
Dave P

Thanks, I missed that command in the man page but I got it right with
osc ci file. Still learning.
Thanks again.
Dave P