Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Unowned directories question
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:52:25 +0200
On 8/13/2009 at 17:02, <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello
To get past this Warning message I have gotten a workaround for it. (see
workaround below)

%if 0%{?suse_version}
# With unowned dirs /etc/httpd/, the build will fail so own them ourselves
%dir %{_sysconfdir}/etc/httpd
%dir %{_sysconfdir}/etc/httpd/conf.d
%dir %{_sysconfdir}/etc/httpd/conf.d/bugzilla.conf
%endif

Questions: Does the workaround look ok ?, and at what line should I place
the code in the .specfile ?

No, that does not look ok, considering that openSUSE uses /etc/apache2/conf.d
for the configuration files.

Try using this small scriplet which will give you proper locations for the
config files on the systems:
%define apache apache2
%define apache_libexecdir %(%{apxs} -q LIBEXECDIR)
%define apache_sysconfdir %(%{apxs} -q SYSCONFDIR)
%define apache_includedir %(%{apxs} -q INCLUDEDIR)
%define apache_serverroot %(%{apxs} -q PREFIX)
%define apache_localstatedir %(%{apxs} -q LOCALSTATEDIR)
%define apache_mmn %(MMN=$(%{apxs} -q LIBEXECDIR)_MMN; test -x $MMN &&
$MMN)

This should help you out in a cleaner way, by using the proper variables.
(apache_sysconfdir is probably the most interesting for you at the
moment).

Dominique