Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Does osc modify gcc build flags?
  • From: Dave Plater <dave.plater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:29:22 +0200
On 08/12/2009 03:32 PM, Michal Marek wrote:
Dave Plater napsal(a):

I am referring to the following message which doesn't appear either with
rpmbuild or when compiling locally with -O2 -Wall and
-Werror=uninitialized doesn't stop at all :-
extern/bullet2/src/LinearMath/btAlignedObjectArray.h: In member function

And the gcc version in your live system is the same as in the build root?

Michal

I should imagine so I am running factory and gcc44 and building factory
with osc although I get the same messages for 11.1
Regards
Dave P